My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Gist of Bhagavad Gita

My first posting to start with the Bhagavad Gita,

"Whatever has happened is for good.
Whatever is happening is going on well.
Whatever will happen that will also be good.
Why you are repenting for whatever you have lost?
Have you brought anything with you which you have lost?
Have you produced anything with you which you have lost?
Whatever you have gained you obtained from here.
Whatever you gave you have given here.
Whatever belongs to you today yesterday belongs to someone else.
It may belonged to someone day after. "

"CHANGE IS THE RULE OF NATURE".

1 Comments:

Blogger Clone said...

Good luck for starting off with the bhagawad gita. I came across your profile while just curiously checking out how many bloggers have vivekachudamani listed in their favourites. And seriously surprised to find a lady listed. The book changed my life. It took me over 6 months to get back into my usual material life-style (and making my parents less worried than they were!)

The book is restricted for the brahmachaaris, my dad told me, abd I understand clearly why.

All the best.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home