My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My first poem

I'm going to try to speak the words
that my heart wants you to know
I want you to see what you mean to me
and why I love you so.

Nobody else can know my thoughts
and touch my soul like you can
No one can melt my heart like you
do simply by holding my hand.

With a loving glance or a tender kiss
you make my cares disappear
Warm thoughts of you surround me
and always keep you near.

I need nothing more from you than this-
to know that you'll always be mine
And the promise of your love
in my life- until the end of time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vidya Vaidyanathan said...

Really Really excellant. you should write more. you've spilt your heart out and i can feel that.
good work.

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home